Saturday, 18 October 2008

girls nite in & peanut butter

k-chan & I had a lovely bubble bath tonight. I bought the bubbles (?!) at one of those "everything for 315yen" shops. It is supposed to last ten baths...but I had to use 3 times the amount to get any bubble action, hehe.But it was nice to have a bubble bath and K loved it!
As for the peanut butter, I was just getting a drink out of the fridge when the peanut butter took a kamikaze dive at me- landed on a bone in my hand and nearly broke it! ouch.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my.. you sound like me.. I am a natural born klutz...seriously, I put (keep in my I can bake) but often my mind is going up and down, right and left and not all in the same direction at once... I was baking and put dish soap in the dishwasher.. I thought it was funny DH however reminded me how much the dishwasher costs if I break it..

    I hope your hand is feeling better.. = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.. I blogged rolled you = ) Hope you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I once cracked a bone in my hand by banging it on the bench in the kitchen cos I was angry when I couldn`t find chocolate. I was 15.

    At least yours was accidental!!!!! hehe! I hope it feels better soon, you don`t realize how much you use your hands until one is ouchy!

    Get K to give it a kiss better!

    The bubble bath sounds nice- we don`t have a bath at our house (much to Shun`s dismay!) in Australia. Sounds devine though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my hand doesn't feel too bad anymore, just a bit tender. But it really hurt at the time!!

    thanks for adding me to your blogroll, girl japan.

    ReplyDelete