....I can't sleep.
I have been awake since before 4am.
finally decided to cut my losses, and come sit down under the kotatsu with a cuppa.
this is so typical.
*sigh*
.....and now, not even 20mins after getting up (and having been awake in bed for nearly an hour and a half) I am tired and wanting to crawl back into bed.
Make up your mind, already!!!
(Lucky I went for the decaf tea...might try the zzz's one more time.....)
Thursday, 11 March 2010
and so, of course, now....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Hope you have a better day today.
ReplyDeleteI'm exhausted all day long too, along with throwing up, heaving at smells (and unable to cook), feeling like a zombie, all while trying to look after 2 kids, I'm going crazy...The things we go through to have children,hey...
I know how hard it is going out walking with toddlers, I feel your pain. Recently I've been trying to avoid doing it as much as possible.lol Home delivery really helps!!!!! Going out really is tiring, and it seems the tireder I am the more likely something like what happened with you and K will happen.
thanks, today was much better, and K was a near angel at playgroup and lunch afterwards!!!
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about the tireder (or in my case crankier) I am then the more chance something will happen, haha. But it is so hard when the dog needs to be walked too - not fair for her to always suffer (esp when J is away, I am her only chance!!)
I feel for you with 2 kids and tough morning sickness.....wish there was someway I could help out. Times like this I def. wish I was closer to home. ;)
Poor you! It sounds like you have been having a rough time. Glad to hear you had a better day today! I think the last stretch of pregnancy is the worst. Time had been going really quickly but now seems to have stopped. Being irritable all the time is no fun either. I am lucky that Liam is at the age he is quite self sufficient and listens to what I say most of the time but we still have our hard days. My students drive me insane too! Hope hub will be back soon and you can have bit of time for you to relax and get some rest.
ReplyDelete