Sunday, 5 September 2010

Attempting to blog from my iPhone

At 1:44am.
New suitcase has been purchased but is already 3/4full and am yet to put any clothes in......aaaaargh. And I have to fit 3 peoples clothes in there (albeit 2 small people and 1 flummy mummy who still can't fit in half her clothes which, on the bright side, does put a limit on what I can take,at least )

Guess I am too excited to sleep. But I am betting that this time tomorrow night I will have wished I did go to sleep earlier.

Ok Nuff of the babble. Is actually quite easy to type with one finger on an iPhone - I may get used to this

Sooooooo ittekimasu, for our return to ozd(^_^o)

2 comments:

  1. Itterashai!

    Have fun and take it easy and let everyone else shower K and L with love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful trip back home!!

    ReplyDelete