Tuesday, 7 February 2012

What we are all about at the moment

A quick catch-up in no particular order:

  • Am loving L and his quirky way of repeating everything we say at the moment. since being in Aus over Xmas his language skills have really taken off! He now "counts" to ten (before jumping off the sofa), says "ohayo" in the morning when he wakes up, asks "why" (this is a new one' he likes to say why why why),

  • Am, on the other hand, wanting to wean him. We no longer nurse during the day most days ( although if home, we might have a pre-nap session) and he doesn't nurse TO SLEEP at night, but when he wakes up during the night, I nurse him back to sleep. SO OVER IT. I wonder if his last teeth are coming through though, as he has been a bit grumpy/ clingy again lately? Hmmm.

  • K starts Pre-school in April, going into nenchu. Just realised I have shitloads of stuff to get ready. And it will be bento everyday, so have started doing trial runs- to see how she will eat a cold packed lunch, and just what size bento box she needs.

  • I want to do a 101 things update took although it seems that all I manage to cross off is a pedicure or three!

  • I am wondering how long I can continue eating a choc muffin a day before I need a whole new wardrobe (pants are getting a bit きつ~い)

    And that is all I have to blog about right now....

  • 1 comment:

    1. you're back!! I can't wait to meet K and L- finally. I love that L counts before jumping off the couch. He'll be counting backwards and yelling blastoff soon too then :)

      ReplyDelete