(my goodness, I blinked and turned around and the next thing you know it is Wednesday morning - how did that happen?!?!Hasn't even been *that* busy a week.....speaking of which, K was a near angel on the train to playgroup yesterday, actually, she has been better when we go out recently too. Must be *my* attitude to it has loosened up!?!?haha)
So over the weekend, I got K to pull a name out of the hat, or in this case, the rice-bowl:
And the new home for Losing Kei is:
Congratulations! I'll drop you a line to get your deets.
Hope you enjoy it!
Wednesday, 12 November 2008
"Losing Kei" continues it's blog-hopping
What's all this about?
books
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Hey, T! Thanks girl! I am so excited about this! Loved the pics of Little K and the rice bowl. Will drop you a mail. Thanks for the comment on mine too. Feeling much better, thanks!
ReplyDelete